Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Connie Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Family Planning
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Weight Loss
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Showing 5 of 12
Avoid at all costs. This dr was chosen by my insurance co to be my pcp. When I went in for my first appt I waited almost an hour and a half past my appt time only to be told that their computer system crashed and that i needed to call and verify myself. I worked in a drs office for 3 years and we never asked our patients to do our jobs. Instead of verifying i changed my pcp on the spot and went to the emergency room instead. Once there I was seen in 20 min.
This Dr. was the absolute worse Dr. I have ever had. Her attitude was very unpleasent and she did not take the time to hear my concerns, nor did she read the information I gave beforhand. She gave me a papsmear and she was very, very rough. I was quite uncomfortable and she continued to be forceful. She made a comment that "whatever is going on down her is not pretty", meaning that I had some sort of female issue going on. She is prescription happy and has no problem giving you prescriptions that you don't need. She gave me a prescription to begin using her "pre-menopausal" shake that I really did not need because I am not in pre-menopause, not was that the reason I was there. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone at all for any reason. I will say that it is unfortunate for the office staff to have to work with such an uncaring Dr. because they were great. I will also say that when I called back to receive my pap results; the test revealed that there was nothing giong on with me, therefore leading me to believe that Dr. Smith just wanted to give me a prescription she knew I did not need so that she could be paid once I filled it, which I never did. Sorry Dr. Smith, you didn't get me!!
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Connie Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWrightsboro Medical Center, 3207 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Connie Smith in this video.
Dr. Connie Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.