Dr. Connie Roberts Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Connie Roberts?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr Roberts is friendly, she explains what she's going to do and that's important to me.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Dr. Roberts is an superb doctor. She diagnosed me with cancer on the first visit and basically saved my life. I was devastated and Dr. Roberts visited me at the hospital after the diagnosed and consoled me as I was falling apart!!! I was then referred to an Oncologist, but I am forever grateful to Dr. Roberts for making the quick diagnosis because the cancer was caught at Stage 1 and eradicated. It has been eight years and I am considered cured (statistically) regarding the kind of cancer I had. If you read this Dr. Roberts, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your expertise and compassion!!!!

why I wasn't treated with attention

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I was not treated with concern or attention. I have been in a lot of pain and nothing she did made it subside. She also could not figure out my pain and problems and told me so, by stating "I don't know why..." during several visits and now won't call me back. I have paid a lot of money for nothing.. and I'm still in constant pain. Why would you know get with someone else to try and figure it out. I understand you don't know everything, but I pay you to find my problems not make them worse and then walk away from me. THANKS

Posted on October 6th, 2017