Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Conrad J Castellino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
He does not read your records, has a habit of prescribing medication one s allergic too, or mix's two without knowing they are very dangerous, he even takes away what medication is working, just because he can, and wants to. But he would of known about the reaction had he just done some studying and had he reviewed my medical history! He also thinks females 40 and up do not have any pain, and if you do have any pain he expects the women, to just hush and quit complaining. And he will deny you any help you have asked for or deserve, like having ssi for help while I go through a few years of surgery. Money I worked hard for, and that is mine! But he would rather see a person homeless, than help the patient get the help they deserve and worked for!
I am a caregiver and was very disatisfied with this doctor. He didn't show any compassion and i was very upset because in the past he was very courteous. I don't know if he had a bad day, but you do not take that out on your patients, or there caregivers. We will not be returning to this doctor. I am very sorry it didn't work out. Thanks
Dr. Castellino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Dow Medical College
Dr. Conrad J Castellino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConrad Castellino Md Inc, 520 W 27th St, Merced, CA
Dr. Conrad J Castellino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merced, CA.