Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Conrad Frey
Conrad Frey is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
My last visit with doc Frey was in 2008. He was one of only a hnadfull of Suboxone prescribers in the county. I only stopped going to him because he told me his license was suspended due to his prescribing too many pain meds to people. He also told me his prescription pad had been stolen on several ocasions. It’s odd and after ten years, hes still listed as an active physician in La Mesa, which that facility has been closed for some time. He was a good doc and I liked him very much. I di not know whatever became if him. I know he had property in Mexico.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4550 Saratoga Ave, San Diego, CA
Conrad Frey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.