4.8

Have you seen Conrad Frey?

My last visit with doc Frey was in 2008. He was one of only a hnadfull of Suboxone prescribers in the county. I only stopped going to him because he told me his license was suspended due to his prescribing too many pain meds to people. He also told me his prescription pad had been stolen on several ocasions. It’s odd and after ten years, hes still listed as an active physician in La Mesa, which that facility has been closed for some time. He was a good doc and I liked him very much. I di not know whatever became if him. I know he had property in Mexico.

Dr. Frey is, by far, one of the top 5 physicians I've ever had the fortuitous experience with, as he talks to a patient, not down or condescend to a patient. He explains everything so that the patient can better understand what's going on and what, if any future treatment will be necessary.