Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Conrad E Roberson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 51
Doctor Roberson is a wonderful doctor. He was very kind, understanding and patient. As for his office staff they are incompetent and neglectful, not to mention they provide horrible customer service! I have waited over two weeks for them to fix a mistake they had made on a bill, also, while I was pregnant I had questions they took days to reply and most of the time I had to keep calling to get an answer back. Because of the office staff I wouldn't recommend this office, I recommend out of town for better care!
At the end of my first trimester I started having severe uti symptoms. I called dr Roberson who prescribed me a three day antibiotic. It didn't work and I still had the uti symptoms at my next appointment. I mentioned this to him but he did nothing. Just brushed it off and kept chalking it up to dehydration. This went on for my entire pregnancy and it even put me in the er with severe abdominal pain caused by a uti. I will not be going to him again. Ever.
Ladies, if you're high risk or if you've had a high risk pregnancy before, don't bother calling him. He doesn't take any new high risk patients, so if the only other ob in town doesn't take you then you're screwed. You have to go several hundred miles another doctor, or go without care. The moms and babies who really need a good doctor are going to be left without. I guess it's too much work. If there were more doctors here, it wouldn't be a big deal.
Dr Roberson was nice he seems like a very caring person. I was told to call a week after my appointment. But now it's almost a month after The day I was told to call to get my results. I still have yet to get a call back. which is now a few days to a month ago when I should've been informed of something. Though I still don't know if my lady business is alright. I will probably never come back.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Roberson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Conrad E Roberson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConrad E Roberson DO, 1910 Idaho St, Elko, NV
Dr. Conrad E Roberson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elko, NV.