Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Conrad A Speece has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 28
this guy is brilliant. he cured both my wife and me of lyme disease without drips or expensive procedures. he certainly didn't make any money off it bc the treatment is cheap and the money goes to the pharmacy, not him. I used to get cold sores on 5 different areas of my mouth/nose once a month. now i only get it in one place every few months. he does both natural and traditional medicine and uses on or the other depending on whats needed. go see this guy before he retires. He told me he taught his daughters everything he knows, and they are D.O.'s there also. i don't know any doctor that really follows up and he is no exception, but he will answer your questions through his secretaries if you need info
I've seen Dr. Speece since 1987, and I can truthfully say, he never ceases to amaze me with his skill and his knowledge of medicine. I've sent a number of friends to him and almost my whole family, and they have all thanked me for the referral. This guy is the real deal - especially if you have back or neck pain. He also is an excellent diagnostician. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
44 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Conrad A Speece accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10534 Garland Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Conrad A Speece is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.