Dr. Constance Ayers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constance Ayers?

Dr. Ayers was very caring and compassionate with me. I felt that she was highly professional and I felt very comfortable communicating with her.

I don't understand Dr. Ayers

Dr. Ayers comes into her appt with a laptop computer that she seems more involved with than the patient. With me, she had NO interest in understanding the pathology of my iatrogenic injuries--but instead just prescribed me medications. She wanted to give me meds for every problem, vrs, a referral to an ethical specialist for help. I live disabled with deteriorating problems that she never assessed. I was injured in 2004 and seriously disabled by Thoracic Outlet Surgery, and my post-surgical damage is severe and progressive. Dr. Ayers didn't seem to care about my inability to breathe when I sleep, (HELP!), and she does not disclose much of what she thinks with me. At one point she tried to get rid of me, when I asked for a referral to assess the TOS surgery damage. She was cold to me, withheld treatment, witheld compassion, and most important-witheld medical care from me, sometimes as a way to punish me, I felt. I think she has some "old school" patriarchal medical issues. I would NOT recommend her for any patient who is surgically damaged, injured, or who is complex...or who wants to be treated like a "partner" in the healthcare process. She tried to sabotage my patient records simply because i challenged her beliefs and domineering attitude toward me.