Dr. Constance Barone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constance Barone?

Excellent

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I had a consult done with Dr. Barone and wanted to share my experience with you. The office alone speaks for itself. It's beautifully decorated and kept clean. The doctor was very pleasant and super sweet. She went over the different implants and procedure with me and then I met with the coordinator for a quote. She was very helpful and talked about ways to finance. everyone was great and now I can not wait for my procedure.

Love

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I’m so happy that I came to Dr. Barone’s office. Staff is so friendly and she is no knowledgeable. She is one of few surgeons that offer the Ideal Implant which is the best out there. So happy with my results.

Excellent

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Her office is so well decorated and clean. She is a friendly person that is there for your best interest. Her staff is very nice also. Everything you expect from a doctor’s office. Highly recommended!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr is great with patients, as a female surgeon she understands and is to the point during your consultation. Which i like, because of her years of experience she knows what as a patient, I was looking for tummy tuck with no drains, now I'm so happy with my results!

Incredible Dr.

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I had the NovaThread procedure done with Dr. Barone. Dr. Barone was caring and gentle through the entire process. Her expertise is amazing. She listens to understand your expectations; and delivers. My confidence and expectations are undeniable. She is the Best!!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Dt Barone is an Excellent Surgeon. I read some kf the coments and iI guess Everyone is different Because I know what I want my question can it be done yes or no, I like a direct and to the point Doctor. You should see what a great job Dr Barone is nothing short of an A+++! Dr Barone is a Plastic Surgeon, Artist and Magician!75

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Recently had a consult with Dr. Barone and left the office wishing that I had not wasted my time. She has NO bedside manner, and while I'm certain that she is an accomplished plastic surgeon, she does NOT have the first clue about how to deal with prospective patients. Professionalism and kindness still count even if a surgeon does 4 to 5 tummy tucks a week. She acted as if her time was what was being wasted as she "consulted" with me rushing through her comments without giving me a chance to ask questions.

Top Notch Surgeon

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

I had the Threading done by Dr. Barone. Each day I am complimented on "How Great you Look." She's a marvelous Surgeon who Cares about the needs of her patients. Thank you so much!!!

Dr Barone; A Special Dr. with an Amazing Gift

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I had a facial procedure and I am extremely pleased with the results and the total experience. The staff was extremely Professional and courteous; very impressive. Dr Barone was great before (consult), during (the surgery) and after (follow-up). Dr. Barone is very articulate and does excellent work. I was extremely please with every aspect of the procedure. I highly recommend her work to anyone. Dr Barone listens to You, and cares about YOU!! Priceless!

Professional, caring Dr.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I would like to recognize Dr Constance Barone for taking the time to know me; care about my challenges, and help to re-create an image that lifted my Heart and Spirit. Dr Barone understood that this procedure would help me feel comfortable looking at my self without feeling shameful due to an accident. Dr Barone has the Gift to Heal; she is a caring Lady that gives all to her patients. My Smile is proof that Dr Baron DID make a Difference.

Excellent results!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

As a previous patient I highly recommend Dr. Barone , very satisfied with my results!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I went in for Botox and Fillers for around my smile line and I look so much better. Thank you Dr. Barone!