Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Constance D Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Constance D Cooper has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Constance D Cooper has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I saw Dr. Cooper for the second time yesterday, the first time I did not have a appointment with her but she saw me out of kindness, I was a emotional wreck. She made me feel world's better and made me an appointment with her. At that appointment she was very sweet, and answered any questions I asked. I will continue to have her as my doctor.
I saw her for 5 years. I ended up having a hysterectomy, she asked me if I wanted a patial or complete. I asked what the difference is, I did not get in my opinion a good explanation. When I couldn't decide between the two, she was vague and made it seem as if it didn't really matter. This is a huge decision! I feel I wasn't given enough information to make an imformed decision. I ended up with a complete. Huge mistake, since the surgery, I feel like a different person. I woke up with no hormones. I was 45 years old. Bed side manner was lacking. Was super busy and I always felt like I was a bother. After the surgery I didn't know what to expect, I asked for hormones she gave me hormones for someone that had a partial Hys. When I asked about it, she said of yeah, you had a complete Hys. I hope other women will press for information before having a hysterectomy (mine was for fybroids), this is a life changing surgery.
Told me breastfeeding did not work for her and refused to help me with my breastfeeding issues after my first baby was born. Really cold bedside manner. I think she may be a nice friend in a social setting, but was too overwhelmed as a practicing OB with a high patient load. I think she switched to teaching. And I switched to a much nicer doctor.
Unbelievable unprofessionalism when faced with a sensitive issue. She should stop practicing if she does not want to have an unbiased view in this profession.
23 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMobile County Health Dept-Primary Care, 251 N Bayou St, Mobile, AL
Dr. Constance D Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.