Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Constance M Delio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I got acquainted with Dr Delio at maplewood family practice, she was very assertive in her diagnosis, seemed very at easy with the medicine practice, throughout and attentive, involved and concerned, she diagnosed me with something nobody did it before that made me suffer for a long time.... I like her!
Dr. Delio made me feel totally at ease and that she actually cared about me. To start, I waited in the exam room for just a short while yet when she came in she apologized profusely for my wait. No doctor has EVER done that before. Once she was in with me, she was thorough, kind, understanding and took a VERY long time with me. I really can't say anything but wonderful things about her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1998
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Constance M Delio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeton Hall University Infirmary, 400 S Orange Ave, South Orange, NJ
Dr. Constance M Delio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Orange, NJ.