Dr. Constance Irick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constance Irick?

Terrific Doctor and Office Staff

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Iricks for over 5 years, and she also treats my 3 college age children. I have never had a more ethical, kind, professional, and caring doctor in my life. She and her whole staff care about their patients. I highly recommend her.

Patient

Posted on August 25th, 2016

The entire staff truly cares about people

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Irick for 2 yrs +. She is extremely thorough and takes care of all of my health needs. She takes her time, listens and focuses on you. The office and staff are very friendly and efficient. My husband has just changed to her is completely satisfied.

Posted on November 15th, 2015

One of the best doctors I've ever seen in my life. Her and her staff treat you like you matter and are not just a number through the door.

Unhappy

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

I started going to Dr Irick several years ago. I felt she spent time listening to my needs. Unfortunately, her practice has changed. The average wait time has been over 1 hour. The staff manning the appointment desk is rude. It is also obvious this practice if more focused on milking the insurance companies than on true healthcare.

Returning patient

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr. Irick was my Dr several years ago and I was very pleased and hated having to leave her care. She went above and beyond to work with me. I moved out of state until 2011 when I moved back to the KC area. At that time I have resumed seeing her and have noted several significant changes in her and her office. She has moved to a retail shopping area which seemed a little odd, but OK. Her office hours are only 4 days a week which doesn't give you a real sense of security should an illness or accident present itself on Friday or the weekend. Her office staff has also changed and I have experienced some unpleasant involvement. Lack of acknowledgement and very long wait times 30-60 minutes. Dr Irick has made many referrals to other practitioners for my health needs. She seems to have become more interested in the monetary gains of the practice instead of more involved patient care. She is away from the office on many trips abroad and I have had to reschedule appointments because of her absences. I am very disappointed and plan to research finding another primary practitioner. If you are looking for a committed long term Dr who is actively involved in your health care I would search otherwise. :(

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Irick is always willing to listen to my concerns, as well as my health research. She welcomes an informed and intelligent patient. Dr's with both her skills and consideration for her patients are hard to find.

Retired

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Irick for over 15 years. I have severe Crohn's Disease and she has been diagnosing me and all my side effects from this disease wonderfully.

IT'S A MONEY RACKET & DISORGANIZED MESS

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

PATIENT FOR 7 YEARS & SHOCKED AT HOW THIS DOCTORS OFFICE HAS TURNED INTO!!! Office staff (front desk) is very rude, waiting times are horrible, & Dr. Irick spends little time during your examination, no eye contact, and away she goes! DOCTOR WILL LITERALLY "MAKE" YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL IN OFFICE TESTING (ie. ekg, lung function, blood tests, FLU SHOTS) OR THE DOCTOR WILL NOT CONTINUE TO SEE YOU. IT'S A TOTAL MONEY RACKET WITH THE UNNECESSARY TESTING! MY INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER MOST OF THESE TESTS, SO IT COMES STRAIGHT OUT OF MY POCKET, WHICH I EXPLAINED TO THEM, BUT NO CONSIDERATION WAS GIVEN. I REALIZE TESTING IS NEEDED AT TIMES DEPENDING ON YOUR SITUATION, BUT THEY GO WAY OVERBOARD TRYING TO MILK YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FOR EVERY CENT THEY CANT GET!! 72 HOUR CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED OR YOUR SENT A $25 BILL!! I SUGGEST YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE!!

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I like Dr. Irick a lot and trust her as well. She's given me lots of great recommendations from specialtists to physical therapist to see and who is the best! My only complaint would be would be how much time is spent waiting in the waiting room... sometimes I can be waiting 30 minutes after my appointment was set for and sometimes over an hour or so... I also wish her office hours were for the entire work week... since she has so many patients, there's just not enough time to be seen with the shortened times she's available.Other than that, she's very caring and does her job well.

Great doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Listens, takes time, understands my concerns. True if you're sick it takes awhile to get in but it's worth it. Urgent cares are not particularly reliable. staff is excellent.

Waste of time

Posted on January 13th, 2011

My daughter was very sick, we made an appointment for 2pm and had to wait for over an hour and we still didn't see the doctor. I requested my money back and was advised that they could not credit my card/account that another office had to do that. Went to Urgent Care and in 10mins my daughter was taken care of. Do not waste your time with this office