Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Constance M Leahy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Constance M Leahy has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Constance M Leahy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I would've given a strait five stars across the board however I have two concerns that need to be mentioned. The first is a complaint regarding St. Mary's billing process. I love my doctor however the billing in her office is slow (3-6 months delayed or longer) at best. Secondly, when calling to speak to a nurse if you're not pregnant they're very quick to refer you to your general/ family doctor - even if it has to do with your gynecology health. This is something new I experienced this year, in the past they were always quick to help and schedule appts as needed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvantage Hlt Physicians Pc, 309 Jefferson Ave SE Ste 1, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Constance M Leahy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.