Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance C Mckelvy
Dr. Constance C Mckelvy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA, with another office in Media, PA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mckelvy is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Riddle Hospital and Chester County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Constance C Mckelvy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Clinical Research
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mckelvy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1991
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Constance C Mckelvy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Constance C Mckelvy in this video.
Dr. Constance C Mckelvy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.