Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Constance L Scott has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 54
I have been to Dr Scott for several different situations. She is very professional and very accurate every time with her diagnosis. I have never had a problem with the staff. I appreciate that I can always get in the same day when I've had a serious problem. Yes, I may have to wait but I have had other doctors who would not even see me for several days. I think she's great!
I had a couple of spots on my skin which scared me terribly especially after looking on the Internet of possible causes. She was very reassuring and the outcome was very good. She seemed very nice, pleasant and knowledgeable. It's hard to see how the other people had some terrible reviews of her and her bedside manner. It was very good to me.
She is like an attorney trying to increase billable hours by overbooking and running from room to room, with little time for patients. Not open on Friday, Monday-Thursday 9 am to 4 pm, closed for lunch, so short hours to squeeze in too many patients. Waiting room is packed full of disgruntled patients all complaining that they are never seen without waiting 1-2 hours. My average wait over the five years I went there was 1.5 hours. I have a job and a family and a life as well. I don't appreciate arriving on time only to find I am using my vacation time to sit in a hot, crowded room with horrible TV programming. When I called to voice my concerns, she refused to return my calls. You would think with my 20+ years of history with skin cancer that is only getting worse she wouldn't want to lose a cash cow like me, but I guess she is running people through there like cattle and doesn't care.
While I love Dr Scott and that is what's mostly important, her staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are rude, abrupt, negative and even had a member call me rude! All I was doing was inquiring about a procedure abs she called me rude! Really? I'm rude? Perhaps you check that attitude at the door lady when you arrive to work in the morning. You haven't seen rude.......yet! But if you treat me like that again you just may. It wasn't just her either, they're all like that. Maybe there's something in the water cooler?!? But if you want a competent, efficient doctor that's eager to help you, Dr Scott fills that need.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Riverside Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Constance L Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAll Seasons Skin & Surgery Center, 6300 State St Ste 2, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Constance L Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.