Dr. Constantine E Bakas Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Constantine E Bakas?

I has the worse experience ever my second visit I stared bleding a lot in Dr Bakas office the blood was coming down my legs I stared crying and my husband call the nurse who was very cold and not feelins at all she just gave my husband a paper towel to clean the blood from the floor when the doctor came he said to me it looks like you are loosing the baby ..... Like I was a piece of garbage and my baby was nothing he didn't even give me a note for my job so I can relax for a day . He just sent me home then when we were in the Parking lot my husband went back to his office and insist the doctor to give me a note for my job so I can bed rest at least for a day . After that visit never came back u switch doctors and they didn't even want euro send the records to my other doctor . I will never recommended this doctor .

Poor bedside manner

Dr. Bakas has extremely poor bedside manner. I think patients should stay away from this doctor, you deserve better for yourself and your baby.

Worth the drive

When I started seeing him I lived closer to his office. I have since moved and for many years now I take the drive to go see him. Well worth the trip! I have always been happy with the service I receive and in all my years as his patient, I do not have one single complaint. He delivered my daughter and I have nothing but praise for him.

Dr Bakas spent a very short time talking to me, did not seem to welcome questions, was patronizing me and made the whole appointment feel very rushed. I do not feel he adequately listened to my concerns. Two days after he saw me and said there was no hurry to get any sort of testing done and did not feel there was anything seriously wrong, I was admitted to the hospital (via the E.R) and ended up being there for nearly two weeks.

Dr. Bakas is a very competent and compassionate physician.

Excellent physician

Dr. Bakas is more compassionate than many of his female counterparts and is also more gentle than them following surgery.

Dr. Constantine E Bakas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southampton, NY.