Dr. Contstantine Fotopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Contstantine Fotopoulos?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Efficient, Friendly doctor and staff

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Doctor Fotopoulos stays with your problem to give you the most relief possible. He and his staff our efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend them to those suffering with back problems.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I would drive 100 plus miles to See Dr, Fotopolous he is t he best dr ever and cares about his patients

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Great. Waited about five minutes in waiting room and was actually seen before my scheduled appointment time. Dr spent a lot of time just talking about my problem, then did more x Rays and a complete exam. And explained a course of treatment

Cares about his patients

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Dr. Fotopoulos treated my back and leg pain for several months. I appreciated his approach (starts with least instrusive pain management methods) and his sense of humor. He has a personality! He answered my questions and talked to me like I was a person. I saw him a number of times while we tried to manage my pain and eventually I was referred to an excellent surgeon by his office. I would definitely return to see him, if needed in the future.

Inappropriate and unethical

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Does this guy think he knows everything about all back issues??? This doctor was very short and purposely used medical terminologies knowing that I wouldn't be able to really understand. What a jerk!! !

Be careful

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I have a back injury from a car accident. When I called to make my appointment, I was told that I'd have to wait 2 months for an appointment, and pay $500.00 in advance. I did, then the day before my appointment, they cancelled! Just be aware that there's a possibility of this happening to you. Now I'm still in pain and have to try to get the refund of my $500.00.

Posted on November 25th, 2011

Very rude office scheduling staff. No return calls from nursing staff. Office staff at Kansas location, totally unprofessional. While waiting for appt. you are subjected to staff discussing other patients negatively. Concern is around collecting payment rather than patient care and satisfaction. Doctors are great, very professional.

Wonderful

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Great doctor who cares

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I have been seeing him for almost 4 years and realkly feel like his treatment and caring is great.

Caring DOCTOR

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Fotopoulos is one of the most caring doctors there is.. He even called me at home 3 days in a row to see if I was feeling ok.. That if very unusual for a doctor anymore. I would recommend him to everyone that needs to see a back doctor..

Top Doc!

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Fantastic

Posted on August 12th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Fotopolous for at least 2 years now and he has (by far) one of the most sincere and caring bedside manners of any doctor I have ever met. He listens to you, is knowledgeable and patient with questions and won't let you walk out of his office feeling confused about anything he has discussed with you. During procedures, he diverts your mind from the pain by telling jokes and stories. He is an excellent and accurate doctor. I would recommend him to anyone looking for pain management.