Dr. Constantine Godellas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constantine Godellas?

Outstanding!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Top-Notch!! Dr. Godellas .... A true gift to the medical profession and world!!

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Godellas is the best surgeon I have ever encountered. He is personable, humble, and wonderful with a needle. He is down to earth and compassionate. He knows when and how to make the appropriate decisions necessary and I would trust him completely. Wonderful surgeon and admirable person.

WORST BED SIDE MANOR I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I had a small surgery with him and I have never had a doctor speak to me so rudely. he was questioning the surgery as I was being prepped and when he could see I was upset he said "maybe we should not do this". He continued his rudeness through the whole procedure and left the room when he was done unapologetic. His nurse did apologize for his actions.

Excellent Surgeon!

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Godellas-intelligent, caring, honest and thorough. He has a great staff as well. He is overall a wonderful surgeon! Very patient with high strung nervous patients like me,

So Kind and Caring

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I wish I could give more than four stars for how genuinely nice and caring Dr. Godellas is. I rarely feel anymore that doctors actually care about their patients but this is definitely the exception. I've run into him a couple of times outside the office and he has always asked me how I'm doing. His staff is also top notch. I brought my daughters to an appt that was to just be a follow-up that turned into a small procedure. The nurses kindly offered to watch them for a few minutes which really was so sweet. I can't say enough good things!

Fantastic Care and Empathy

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Godellas always listens and seems to really care about me as a person. He truly cares about excellent patient care.

Talented & caring

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Superior care

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Dr. Godellas is one of the finest breast cancer surgeons that I have ever been privileged to know. Eleven months ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Dean Godellas. I have never felt so safe, so understood, and so cared for in the hands of a surgeon. Not only does he understand women, he likes and respects them. He understands how frightening such a diagnosis can be and he intervenes with such skill that I felt I had a powerful ally in my corner as I fought against this unanticipated diagnosis. I sought a second opinion but knew, after that visit, that my first instincts had been absolutely correct. If you have such a diagnosis to deal with, run, do not walk, to this man. He is just incredible.

Excellent, caring surgeon

Posted on June 26th, 2009

One of the best, office staff needs some help though

Posted on November 12th, 2017