Dr. Constantine Katsamakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constantine Katsamakis?

Top Rated

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Very knowledgeable, caring doctor, interested in patient's long term health. I give him a top rating even if he is a White Sox fan,

great doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Great doctor. takes care of my high blood pressure and stents. very kind, nice bedside manner. office is nice. staff is the best. overall very pleasent.

Drs. Katsamakis, Burks, Bromet and Silbert are Stellar performers!!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I have had a heart condition since I first experienced chest pain in 2004, and was diagnosed with Coronary Artery Disease. Since then, I have had two stents implanted, and recently suffered a mild heart attack (MI). Each time I have encountered any of these four doctors, they have been extremely professional. At the same time, they have all been very friendly and cordial-- I feel like I'm meeting with a friend of mine instead of a doctor. Each time I've needed a procedure, test, or follow-up, they all took all the time that was needed to explain these things to me and my wife-- she especially appreciated the fact that they never treated her as a 'nervous nelly'. They answered our questions verbally, drew diagrams, showed us X-rays, photos-- in short, used every possible means to explain the various procedures & tests to the fullest extent possible. We have NEVER felt rushed, nor felt that the doctor was on his way to somewhere else. I would sum it up this way-- if anyone I knew needed a cardio doctor, I would send them to any of the doctors in their practice, hands down. They are not just the best cardiologists I know-- they are the best doctors I know!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017