Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis has 2 locations
2501 N Orange Ave Ste 540
Orlando, FL 32804
Book Online Now
Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.<br>Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis has the following 14 expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Fontan Procedure
- Vascular Malformations
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Heart Transplantation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
45 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis's office for more information.
615 E Princeton St Orlando, FL : (407) 303-8127
2501 N Orange Ave Ste 540 Orlando, FL 32804
More about Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis
Constantine Mavroudis was born in Thasos, Greece on July 19, 1946, the son of a naturalized American citizen, and moved to New York City in 1947. He grew up in Jersey City and attended public schools where he participated in boy scouts, varsity sports (football, fencing, baseball), and student government. He was graduated from Rutgers University (1968) where he studied biological sciences and art. He was captain of the fencing team and represented the United States in the Martini and Rossi World Invitational Tournament (1968). He was graduated from: The University Of Virginia School of Medicine (1973) and completed General Surgery Training (1973-1979), Thoracic-Cardiovascular Training (1979-1981), and was a Research Fellow (1976-1977), all at The University of California-San Francisco. His first faculty position was at The University of Louisville School of Medicine (1981-1989) where he became Chief of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery and rose to the rank of Professor of Surgery. He was r
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis, MD - Vascular Surgery in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Constantine X Mavroudis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.