Dr. Constantine Misoul Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Constantine Misoul?

Never

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Im 7 days after shoulder surgery. He gave me enough pain medicine for 6 days.I have called his office 4 times and explained that Im in more pain then before the operation.I asked for him to call me and got 2 calls from his office saying he will not give me anymore pain medicine not 1 call from him even to see how I feel.I have to go to the emergency room of a hospital so someone can explain to me WHY I CANT MOVE MY ARM!!!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER USE THIS SO CALLED DR.

Dont waste your time

Posted on March 1st, 2010

He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong, as long as the workmans comp money he'll keep you coming to the office. My surgery has to be re-done after 8 months of therapy, and pleading with his staff for an MRI that was never granted!!He wouldn't make a good vet!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015