3.0

Have you seen Dr. Coralee H Mckay?

was surprised

I was really surprised how Dr. McKay treated me today, after I read some of the reviews, I was surprised why people some time just do not look at the bright site, this doctor was right on it, I had couple days ago some chest pain, since I m diabetic too, she did run the tests all the blood work, explained every thing to me on what to do and she was awesome . I will stay with her as much I will see a doctor. the only thing that I did not like I waited like 20 minutes to get to see her, even I asked and apologized for taking other patients time, she was not in harry to answer my questions and leave. finally I can say she is good, also the patient has to be specific with their questions.

She pays no attention to what you made the appointment for - does her own review of your health without consideration for what past doctors have done or said, or what you say. I found my visits superficial .

She was great

So sad to hear about dr mckay's services.She was at one time (about 12 years ago) my doctor and I couldn't say enough about her fabulous service.Her office staff always sucked, but I stayed with her because of her caring,informed treatments.I left her service because the wait time expanded from 30 min to over 1 hour plus

i came for a sinus infection and she tried to sell me botox!

Poor Personal Service

I have been with Dr. McKay for over a year. During that time I have waited a min. of 30 min. to over a 2 hour wait. One time after waiting for over 2 hours, (1 1/2 in lobby and 1/2 in examing room I was seen by Dr. McKay with the quote, "I can only give you 10 minutes, I have to leave at 6:00. My last (and final) visit I was seen by a "college student physcians assistant". The "student" made diagnosis and showed me the door without I ever seeing the Doctor. I don't know if the doctor was even there. I told the student to work on her bedside manner and I wrote a letter to Dr. McKay and her superiors but have heard nothing. I will complain to the State Medical Board regarding this matter

continued from my previous comment...I was informed at the last minute that I would be getting a pap from the doctor's student (was not even asked if this was ok). The doctor came in very briefly and switched my birth control without explanation, obviously very eager to leave the exam room. The only reason why I stay with her is Canyon Physicians staff and her PA, TJ.

Don't waste your time

Pushes drugs, everything can be fixed with a pill. I went to my last appt,Dr. McKay had moved. She never informed me or gave me her new address or phone number. I was later billed for a no show. Bad patient doctor relations.

Disappointed

Happy patient

Dr. McKay is very concerned and gives me the time I need. I have some severe medical problems and she keep all meds and tests up to date.

Pass on this one

Wait is too long. Drug happy. Have to schedule a new appt for any other concerns you might have. Can overhear her when talking to staff, which is very unprofessional. She seems to get too stressed about all the patients she has to see in one day. Has too much on her plate that she doesn't have time to swallow.

Dr. Coralee H Mckay is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Coralee H Mckay Is this you?