Dr. Coralee Mckay Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Coralee Mckay?

Posted on March 14th, 2014

She pays no attention to what you made the appointment for - does her own review of your health without consideration for what past doctors have done or said, or what you say. I found my visits superficial .

She was great

Posted on May 10th, 2011

So sad to hear about dr mckay's services.She was at one time (about 12 years ago) my doctor and I couldn't say enough about her fabulous service.Her office staff always sucked, but I stayed with her because of her caring,informed treatments.I left her service because the wait time expanded from 30 min to over 1 hour plus

Posted on October 3rd, 2010

i came for a sinus infection and she tried to sell me botox!

Poor Personal Service

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I have been with Dr. McKay for over a year. During that time I have waited a min. of 30 min. to over a 2 hour wait. One time after waiting for over 2 hours, (1 1/2 in lobby and 1/2 in examing room I was seen by Dr. McKay with the quote, "I can only give you 10 minutes, I have to leave at 6:00. My last (and final) visit I was seen by a "college student physcians assistant". The "student" made diagnosis and showed me the door without I ever seeing the Doctor. I don't know if the doctor was even there. I told the student to work on her bedside manner and I wrote a letter to Dr. McKay and her superiors but have heard nothing. I will complain to the State Medical Board regarding this matter

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

continued from my previous comment...I was informed at the last minute that I would be getting a pap from the doctor's student (was not even asked if this was ok). The doctor came in very briefly and switched my birth control without explanation, obviously very eager to leave the exam room. The only reason why I stay with her is Canyon Physicians staff and her PA, TJ.

Don't waste your time

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Pushes drugs, everything can be fixed with a pill. I went to my last appt,Dr. McKay had moved. She never informed me or gave me her new address or phone number. I was later billed for a no show. Bad patient doctor relations.

Disappointed

Posted on May 15th, 2009

Happy patient

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Dr. McKay is very concerned and gives me the time I need. I have some severe medical problems and she keep all meds and tests up to date.

Pass on this one

Posted on April 8th, 2008

Wait is too long. Drug happy. Have to schedule a new appt for any other concerns you might have. Can overhear her when talking to staff, which is very unprofessional. She seems to get too stressed about all the patients she has to see in one day. Has too much on her plate that she doesn't have time to swallow.

Posted on June 21st, 2016