More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corazon G Ajero MD
Dr. Corazon G Ajero has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Corazon G Ajero has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
All she wanted to do was put my 6 year old on meds
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corazon G Ajero - Posted on December 22nd, 2015
She spent a total of 15 mins in 2 visits with my son and I, Her diagnosis for him was ADHD and insisted on putting him on Meds. All of the kids in the off were on meds. Is that her answer for everything? When I refused to put him on meds she said there was nothing else she could do he was only going to get worse. He has gotten better. I changed his teachers and he is now reading and getting really good grade in school. He no longer has any issues. If I would have put him on meds it would have made him zombie. I'm so glad I went against her and went with my gut. Medication is not always the answer for every child.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corazon G Ajero - Posted on July 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corazon G Ajero - Posted on December 16th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corazon G Ajero - Posted on May 14th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Corazon G Ajero - Posted on April 23rd, 2012
Dr. Ajero is one of the best doctors for ADHD children in South Texas and that includes San Antonio, TX. My son has been a paitent of hers for 4 years now, and when we moved to San Antonio she and her office staff were quick to give my son's records to the new doctor. When we moved back to the Valley, She re-took him as a patient even though she was not accepting new patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Corazon G Ajero Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsCORAZON GLADYS AJERO MD, 314 Conquest, Edinburg, TX
Dr. Corazon G Ajero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edinburg, TX.