Dr. Corbett Thigpen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Corbett Thigpen?

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr Thigpen shows me personal attention to the problems I have presented to him. I have received honest answers and everything has happened as he explained it would. I don't feel like he wants to take advantage of a situation and profit from it.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I think he is the best !!!!!

I do not recommend Dr. Mark Thigpen to anyone who is having orthopedic issues with foot.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Summer of 2011, I went under foot surgery under the care of Dr. Mark Thigpen. After his attempt of correcting a problem with my big toe on left foot, I have had intense pain since then. As of now, I've had issues with and pain with my second toe on the same foot (metal plate was put in big toe area). After numerous trials in attempting to allow Dr. Thigpen to resolve the issue, he basically said that it was the way it was being cared for and bandaged, and that it was going to be a temporary problem. I do not recommend this physician to anyone with issues with foot. Thank you.

Posted on February 24th, 2017