Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cordell Mitchell
Dr. Cordell Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Mitchell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cordell Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cordell Mitchell has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Cordell Mitchell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I have been going to Dr. Mitchell since 2004. He is the best doctor in this area. He is very caring and goes above and beyond for his patients. I have never hear any negative review from his patients and most have been going to him for years just like I have. I can call him anytime for anything. His staff is excellent and is always available. I will continue to recommend him to anyone needing a Gyno or having a child.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Cordell Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCordell Mitchell Md, 974 Douglas Ave Ste 102, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Cordell Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.