Dr. Cordell Yoder Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cordell Yoder?

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2016

Dr. Yoder is the best Dr. I have been to. He has compassion for you as a person and takes time to consider your concerns. I recommend him and rave about his expertise.

Family doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

My husband, me, and our 4 kids have been patients of Dr. Yoders for 7 years. We love everything about him. He is very caring and takes the extra time to listen to your concerns.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Good people skills, excellent diagnosis, felt terrific after office therapy even before perscription.

Very impressive!

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I appreciated the professionalism. Also very compassionate and down to earth!

Decent doctor, terrible staff

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. Yoder is a friendly doctor who spends the time he needs to get to the bottom of your problem, and he does have a great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. But the staff and office procedures have made us decide to go somewhere else. If you only have basic yearly check-ups and no health problems, you're probably okay. But if something bigger comes up, be prepared for a lot of frustration. My husband developed blood clots in his leg, which requires a lot of blood tests and medication management. Dr. Yoder specifically gave us days to get those blood tests done, and days to call his office for the results/new prescriptions. What he didn't tell us was good luck getting through his staff. Messages weren't relayed. When we finally did get through to one of his assistants, she was very rude and said their policy is 72 hours for a returned phone call. When we pointed out that the doctor specifically said my husband needed to call before then, she argued and insulted us. We weren't asking for special treatment; we were following the doctor's directions. This is just one example in an unfortunately long line of events. Though Dr. Yoder is nice, it's not worth all this.

Great doctor, horrible office staff

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Dr. Yoder is a great doctor for our family, but his office staff is horrible to deal with, their office is open 9-5, but they don't answer their phone before 10 or after 4. It is almost impossible to talk to a person when you try to call in. They take weeks to do any paperwork you need them to do, insurance forms, school forms, and then they need several calls about them to get it done. They have messed up several referrals for us, which has forced us to find a new primary care physician.

Not prepared for the visit, never followed up

Posted on December 17th, 2010

The reason I am writing this review is to warn people about the negligence of Dr Yoder and his staff. My husband was referred to Dr Yoder by the ER Dr. who ran tests for the abdominal pain he was having. When my husband got there Dr Yoder was not preparerd and could not even find my husband's records. He told my husband he would get them and if he saw something suspicious he would contact him. 1 month later, my husband called the office to make sure the Dr did look at the records and the girl he spoke to told my husband she would give the Dr the message and he would call my husband back. He never did. 3 months after that my husband died of pancreatic cancer. If you can't count on a Dr for a diagnosis, which in this case would have been a cancer that we were unaware of, and a recommendation for possible treatment, who can you count on? I don't know if it is his staff or the Dr himself who dropped the ball and I really don't care who it was, all I know is my husband lost any chance for early treatment because of such ineptness. By the time my husband saw a good and caring Dr, it was too late for anything to be done. I recommend that people avoid this Dr and find a good one.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Some of the office staff are very rude and phone calls are not returned in a timely manner (if at all). I've had 4-5 instances of this happening and find this totally unacceptable.

Posted on October 4th, 2009

Great doctor.

Average doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2009

Professional and everything but didnt know the diagnosis for a couple of things my baby had. Also bad at following up.

Posted on March 21st, 2009

Very thorough & caring physician. I'm a retired nurse & have worked with many physicians over my 40 yrs as an RN. He is outstanding.

Dr Yoder is the best!!

Posted on January 6th, 2009

I am an ICU nurse and my family all see Dr Yoder, In my experience there is better doctor, we love him.