Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corey D Berlin has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I started seeing Dr. Berlin for Vitamin D deficiency. He helped me with that. Then I developed diabetes 2. With his help, I am in control of my diabetes. He has always explained my treatment options, clearly, and professionally. His nurses are wonderful, and are great, at ordering my prescription refills, quickly!! The whole staff is great. I also like having Lab Corp, in his office locations, to do my blood tests!!
I never had to wait more than 5 minutes or so to be called in to see Dr Berlin but once I was brought into his office, I would wait up to 30 minutes for him to come in. He looked at the computer the whole visit, typing in lab results and barely looked at me. Once I told him I had muscle pain after he prescribed a medication and he said if it wasn't that bad then it was ok. I stopped seeing him after I told him the statin he put me on caused heartburn and he totally blew me off and said he had never heard of that so it must be heartburn for a different reason. I stopped taking the statin and the heartburn went away. I found another dr. I don't want a doctor who won't listen or find out what's going on with one of his patients.
36 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Corey D Berlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRaleigh Endocrine Associates, 2709 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 320, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Corey D Berlin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.