Dr. Corey D Berlin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Corey D Berlin?

Dr. Berlin did a wonderful job trying to find my health problems. He made sure to test me enough but not too much! His care for my health issues was so appreciated as well as the staff being helpful. I will be sending my friends to this caring Doctor.

Kind and courteous

Dr. Berlin and his staff and courteous and helpful. I felt at ease in the office and my wait time did not seem all that excessive.

I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH DR COREY BERLIN FOR OVER 6 YEARS

I started seeing Dr. Berlin for Vitamin D deficiency. He helped me with that. Then I developed diabetes 2. With his help, I am in control of my diabetes. He has always explained my treatment options, clearly, and professionally. His nurses are wonderful, and are great, at ordering my prescription refills, quickly!! The whole staff is great. I also like having Lab Corp, in his office locations, to do my blood tests!!

Works with the patient to treat the problem!

I feel part of the "team" in finding a way to find the right dosages to treat my particularly hard to treat hypothyroidism!

Find another doctor. I do not recommend this one.

I never had to wait more than 5 minutes or so to be called in to see Dr Berlin but once I was brought into his office, I would wait up to 30 minutes for him to come in. He looked at the computer the whole visit, typing in lab results and barely looked at me. Once I told him I had muscle pain after he prescribed a medication and he said if it wasn't that bad then it was ok. I stopped seeing him after I told him the statin he put me on caused heartburn and he totally blew me off and said he had never heard of that so it must be heartburn for a different reason. I stopped taking the statin and the heartburn went away. I found another dr. I don't want a doctor who won't listen or find out what's going on with one of his patients.

Very disappointed patient.

Was seen by Dr. Corey Berlin does not aways return phone calls. Had to speak with office manager and Nurse practitioner at the practice to get medical inform. Left sereval messages and showed up at office to get someone to call me. Had to go to 2 other doctors to see me because i had become so sick. Would not recommend if you have thyroid or diabetes problems and not stables. I'm home sick now waiting to get into a new Endocrinologist. . Very disappointed patient.

Dr. Berlin spends plenty of time with me discussing by condition, medications, and test results to thoroughly explain my progress. He is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest events regarding diabetes.

I have been seeing Dr. Berlin for about 1 year after moving here from Fl. I find him extremely nice, very professional, spends as much time as needed to go over my plan of care along with test results, I never feel rushed, and feel completely confident with him.

Go elsewhere

It was obvious that he had not reviewed my labs before I entered the room. He put me on meds for 2 different conditions, then only monitored 1 of them. When I asked why he was not testing my blood re: the 2nd illness, he acted like he did not hear me. He became irritated and snippy if I asked the simplest question, and seemed threatened by my search for more info. He spends almost the entire visit (which is VERY short), typing in his comments about the current appointment. If you try to discuss the case, he is vague and dismissive. Run a mile from this doctor.

Bad!

Follow up from Dr or even the staff was practically non-existent. If your sick this is a terrible experience to have to deal with. I generally like all my doctors, this is my first negative review!

Where to from here?

Doctor seems intelligent in recommending various remedies and medicines. I was thrilled. However, he does not prescribe anything or, on the other hand, several of the same type of medicines at once and does not advise except to take them all at once. Pharmacy won't fill because says all at once is combination irregular.

Unexpected temper.

Right or wrong, doctor feels threatened by patient's opinion when nobody is challenging him.

Dr. Corey D Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.