Dr. Corey Bruce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey Bruce?

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Not a good fit for women in their 40's looking to have a child. Was upfront about possible complications, but the delivery of his message was terrible. Very insensitive. He may be a wonderful physician as his other ratings suggest, but I wouldn't recommend him for more mature women looking to have children.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I personally think Dr. Corey Bruce is the nicest, most informative, professional doctor I have come across in a long time. He takes the time to talk to his patients, and will explain procedures in a way that is easy to understand. Also, you believe a procedure is not neccessary, he does not make you feel bad for your decisions.

He's awsome

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr.Bruce is great. He has been very nice and patient with me. I am truly blessed to have him as my doctor. There has been times that i was just ready for the pregnancy to be done and over with, and he eased my frustrations talking me thru everything. He has delivered all four of my children. I would not go to any other doctor unless he retires.

Feel blessed to have him as my doctor.

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. Bruce is an amazing doctor. I was referred to him by my cousin (one of my handful of family members who go to him) when I found out I was pregnant and I feel incredibly blessed to have him for my OBGYN. He was sensitive to my needs and fears as someone who went through almost a decade of infertility. He was sensitive to the fact that I was uninsured most of my pregnancy and explained different expenses and tests and helped me decide what was best for me and my baby and what was extra and not needed. He eased my mind greatly when my daughter wouldn't flip over and I was faced with my biggest fear - a cesarean section. When he performed my c-section, he saved my daughter from her own umbilical cord (which was wrapped around her four times) and managed to get her out feet first without giving me a bigger incision or causing any extra damage to my uterus. I don't know that my birth would have turned out the way that it did without him! I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Dr. Bruce and his staff are extremely caring and professional. He always takes extra time to check on the mental health of his patients. Great doctor and I have recommended him to others.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017