Dr. Corey F Burak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey F Burak?

Thank you Dr. Burak!!

I was suffering with osteoarthritis in my hips for about 4 years when my doctor recommended Dr. Burak. He operated on my left hip in March of 2016 and the right one a year later, 5 months ago. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Burak and his very professional staff. His expertise in anterior hip replacement and caring nature have been a blessing to me! I am now able to walk normally and am pain free - Thanks again Dr. Burak!!

I been to twelve different surgeons from Beth Israel to Hospital for Special Surgery and Columbia also several one in Westchester I was diagnosed with a hip disease called Legg calves perthes so now I'm in my fiftys and lots of pain hard to walk since I interview Doctor Burak from phelps memorial I have chosen him to do my surgery now I have to do pre op get it done can't wait been over fifty years Iam waiting I'll post it after Iam done

Graciela Greenberg

Dr Burak is extremely well trained. He operates anteriorly which was not available to me at Hospital for Special Surgery at the time. His bedside manner is outstanding and he does NOT push patients to have surgery. It was up to me to decide when the pain was unbearable. Great experience!

dr. burak is the best doctor for hip replacements. he performed both of my hip surgeries in 2012 and it has been a life changing experience from the surgery to aftercare and follow-up years later. he really cares for and about his patients. he is the very best.. his team is excellent as well.

Total Hip Replacement

You couldn't ask for a better Doctor or a better team....I highly recommend Dr Burak

Hip Miracle

I recently had my total hip replacement by Dr. Burak, and I could not be happier. I am better than I have been in years, and experienced no pain at all after the surgery. Everyone who has seen me can't believe the wonders Dr. Burak has done for me. He is a real gift to his patients.

A Terrific Outcome

It is six weeks after my anterior hip replacement with Dr. Burak. Today I hiked at our favorite park, with steep rolling hills and long pathways. I have not been able to do this for a year, and thought it would take at least 3 months after surgery for me to be able to do this again.Dr. Burak is the best of the best at what he does, and he has a complete team around him to help patients get oriented, and to take care of all kinds of needs after surgery. At 63, I feel fresh and new after a year of very bad pain. That pain is gone.I was home in five days, had at home PT for two weeks, and am just finihisng off 12 sessions of outpaitent PT. I went back to work after three weeks - part-time at first, but now I am back to 50 - 60 hours a week.I couldn't be more pleased.

He is the best at what he does!

Dr Burak is amazing

Dr Burak did a fantastic job on my total hip replacement. Six weeks later I feel great and can walk a few miles. This is the first tine in 3 years I am not limping. He is a great surgeon and very caring. The anterior approach is the only way to go--no restrictions after surgery and the rehab is minimal

Outstanding hip surgeon

Dr Burak is an outstanding hip surgeon. He uses the anterior approach which is superior in every way to the posterior approach. There are no restrictions and the pain is minimal. I was discharged quickly and the rehab is minimal. Dr Burak is very talented and very caring. I highly recommend him. His support staff is excellent as well

Excellent!

Excellent Surgeon! The level of care from Dr Burak and his entire staff is exceptional!

Caring and professional. Anterior hip replacment is the only way to go!

Dr. Corey F Burak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.