Dr. Corey N Gallus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Corey N Gallus?

Excellent dr. Very easy to talk to and made me feel like I was involved in the decision about my care.

great doc...never a problem

Great primary care physician

This is the kind of Doctor I think of when I think of a caring primary care physician. He LISTENS...is relaxed and knows his stuff. He has really gotten my health on the right track and is more than willing to makes changes to meds that work and that can save you money. A++ doctor.

Dr Gallus

I have been a patient of Dr Gallus for several years now, and he is also my son's doctor, and has been since my son was born. I trust Dr Gallus, and appreciate the care he gives our family. Wonderful doctor.

S. Rich

Dr. Gallus has been my Dr., for many years. Anytime I have had a medical issue, he's been there to get me diagnosed and treated. He is very professional and personable, I can talk to him and know he is listening and he understands and will get things taken care of. I am diabetic and have numerous health issues and I couldn't imagine life with a different Dr. His staff is very professional and reflects his high expectations. I don't mind the 40 minute or so wait time in his office because I know that my problem or issue is going to be met by a fine Dr., and his staff. They do a great job and keep up the great work Dr. Gallus!

great caring doctor

has a great bedside manner very thorough spends enough time with you (your not rushed out)and he cares about you it's obvious and that is hard to find