Dr. Corey J Haber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey J Haber?

No waiting room

I have family members that come from Lapeer to see him

what a family doctor should be

Been seeing him for 23 years, great Dr, really listens, accurate diagnosis & treatment. Will refer out to great Drs if needed.

Actually listens to me.

Please...for the love of God.... I'm begging you to turn Fox "News" OFF!! If patients are to be stuck in your waiting room long after the scheduled appointment, at least have something interesting or entertaining on the television. It is truly offensive.

looong Wait! Awesome Doctor

Dr Haber is the best. I was happy to use him as my primary doctor once I was insured again. Very personable and kind. Probably why his office is always packed on a forever wait. Expect wait over one hour so arrive early

The doctor who cares

I have been a patient of Dr. Haber for 18 years. He has become for me one of the most compassionate GPs I have ever known. Even other doctors regard him highly.

The sweetest, kindnest physician

Dr Haber really is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very compassionate, positive attitude and friendly. He spends plenty of time with you and listens to all the concerns you have, answering every question carefully. He is very knowledgable and smart. Will definitely recommend to all my friends that live around here.

A patient of 20+ years

I have been a patient of Dr. Haber's for over 20 years, which speaks for itself. Dr. Haber is accessible, down-to-earth, personable and someone who is willing to take the time to fully explain what's going on and why he is recommending a particular course of treatment.Since he is the only doctor in his practice, I might wait a bit longer than other practices, but IMHO, it's well worth it to be treated like a person and feel as though your health is something Dr. Haber takes seriously.I highly recommend him.

Dr. Haber has been my family's doctor for 25 years. Over the years we have seen the practice grow as more and more people found about this quality family practice. I realize that our wait time has gone up, but also know that whenever we need to get in to see the doctor we are Always offered a same day apt.We recently changed to a HMO insurance. We were hesitant at first, but because Dr. Haber was our primary caregiver, we were at ease. I realize that the insurance requires him to sometimes order additional testing before he can authorize a referral. We really do appreciate all that he does for us.It is interesting that we have observed the whole office transforming to electronic records. As an IT person I know how much work that it involves for the staff and the doctor. Through it all the staff and doctor have been courteous, responsive and basically the best office I have ever encountered.Hopefully Dr Haber doesnt retire for at least another 25 yrs!!!

Office has changed over the years

I have been a patient of Dr. Haber's for over 20 years and in the last two years I don't feel I have received the same level of care. My wait time has tripled, and it seems I have to go to outside services for test after test rather than getting referred to a specialist as he did in the past. It seems like greed, which breaks my heart since I don't want to find another doctor.

Best Doctor Ever