Dr. Corey J Mark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey J Mark?

Elbow

Dr. Mark is awesome he is a caring Doctor and my results I could not be more happy. Had surgery on my elbow and I am back to normal doing everything I did and then some before the injury. Thanks, Doc ! Ismael - Granbury, Texas

CTS

Wouldn't recommend him or his staff to anyone. Had Carpal Tunnel surgery over a year ago and it still hurts. Went to 2 hand specialists in Ft Worth who said it was a very sloppy surgery. Staff is uncaring and when I called to complain of the pain said I would have to see his assistant who was useless. Don't go here find a hand specialist. It will be worth the drive.

CTS

Thank you Dr. Mark!

after snapping my distal bicep tendon I chose Dr. Corey Mark to reattach it. discussed his surgery plan and agreed to proceed. the surgery went exactly as planned with no complications. surgical site healed well and I'm in Physical Therapy regaining use of my arm. Dr. Mark assessed my injury, discussed it with me and developed a successful treatment plan. exactly what I wanted!

Not good. Leg is 1" shorter than the other. Not happy.

Dr.Mark is a excellent dr. He really cares about his patients.

Dr Corey Mark is a wonderful doctor and man who totally understands the patients experience and pain scale!

New knees

I had a wonderful experience and outcome dealing with Dr. Mark and his staff getting my new knees. I couldn't have gotten any better care anywhere in the DFW metroplex than I received at his office and Lake Granbury Medical Center. I highly recommend anyone that needs any type of orthopedic surgery that they consult Dr. Mark first.