Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corey L Martin
Dr. Corey L Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, MN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Ridgeview Sibley Medical Center and Buffalo Hospital. Dr. Martin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Corey L Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Saw Dr Martin in urgent care. Did a great job with diagnosing me with a ligament tear in my knee. He and his clinic did a great job respecting my time and efficiently getting me in for an appt and a referral to physical therapy and finally a great orthopedic surgeon - Dr Harms. I would recommend him to anyone.
I have seen Dr. Martin since he first started in Buffalo. He is always courteous and kind. I have always been impressed by his ability to explain things to me in a way that I could understand. Recently he concentrated his practice on urgent care and colonoscopies at the hospital so I rarely get to see him anymore but I hear raving reviews from everyone about their colonoscopy with him. I would recommend to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Corey L Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Clinic, 1700 Highway 25 N, Buffalo, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Corey L Martin in this video.
Dr. Corey L Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, MN.