Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corey E Mayo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Disorders
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Fractures
Showing 5 of 17
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Corey E Mayo - Posted on November 15th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Corey E Mayo - Posted on June 17th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Corey E Mayo - Posted on February 23rd, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Corey E Mayo - Posted on February 1st, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Corey E Mayo - Posted on July 29th, 2016
13 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Corey E Mayo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Corey E Mayo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.