Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corey R Troxell
Dr. Corey R Troxell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with other offices in Ephrata, PA and Mount Joy, PA . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Troxell is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. Dr. Troxell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Corey R Troxell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 11
While I had hoped physical therapy could fix my knee, Dr. Troxell did an excellent job using MRI and x-rays to provide me with the information I needed to realize surgery would be required for my torn meniscus. He and his staff were wonderful! I had managable pain and my prescribed physical therapy was fabulous! I did exactly as the doctor ordered, and I am back to work in record time! Thank you, Dr. Troxell!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Troxell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Corey R Troxell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Corey R Troxell in this video.
Dr. Corey R Troxell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.