Dr. Corey R Troxell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey R Troxell?

Job well done!

While I had hoped physical therapy could fix my knee, Dr. Troxell did an excellent job using MRI and x-rays to provide me with the information I needed to realize surgery would be required for my torn meniscus. He and his staff were wonderful! I had managable pain and my prescribed physical therapy was fabulous! I did exactly as the doctor ordered, and I am back to work in record time! Thank you, Dr. Troxell!

Terrible Experience!

I would never recommend him to anyone! I was a workers comp patient, and he wasted a lot of my time! He had no interest in helping me. He kept giving me cortisone injections, saying I didn't need surgery. I got a new doctor, and I Just recently had surgery! It is exactly what I needed!

Very patient, knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

A VERY CARING DOCTOR

A great and caring person,he made me feel very comfortable and at ease about my surgery.A fine Doctor