Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corey L Vanhoff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My elderly mother laid with a hip fracture for 4 days in a hospital bed in Southern Ohio before suddenly being told that she was too much of a risk for that hospital to do surgery. Upon receiving the consult referral Dr.. Van Hoff had her transferred within 90 min. and had completed successful repair of the fracture within 12 hours of her being transferred to Riverside. Thank you Dr. Van Hoff!
Dr vanHoff is now a partner at Ohio Orthopedic Center of Ecellence. He came highly recommended by another physician who has a family member under Dr vanHoffs care. Dr vanHoff took plenty of time explaining my condition and the options for treatment. He offered the very conservative approach first, but was very willing to hear my concerns about inevitable or final outcomes resulting in major ankle surgery. We were able to weigh all of the options and decided on a surgical intervention. I have had a number of orthopedic surgeries to correct problems associated with traumatic and nearly fatal motor vehicle accident several years ago. I will have my surgery tomorrow; this is the first time, in a long list of orthopedic surgeries, that I feel completely comfortable. He has put my husband and at ease and I have zero anxiety about Dr vanHoff and his ability to repair my ankle and to have me up and running in no time! His office staff are also very kind and accommodating. OOCE is lucky, as are the patients who seek care from this practice, because Dr vanHoff brings with him a high expectation for his own performance and an expectation of patient satisfaction. Furthermore, his amiable personality and down to earth approach makes the process non-threatening and comfortable. Definately a first choice, we drive 2 1/2 hours each way just to be a patient of this excellent team member in a practice of excellence.
Dr. Vanhoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Corey L Vanhoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhio State University, 376 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH
Dr. Corey L Vanhoff is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbus, OH.