Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corie L Kovach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Kovach is the BEST! She always spends time with you - making you feel important and never rushing you through. I've been seeing her for over 10 years and despite the fact that the office over-schedules her, often making her run late, she's still the best OB/GYN around and I wouldn't want to see anyone else.
Before I got pregnant she was great but after I got pregnant a whole different ball game. I was 4 1/2 months when I found out how far a long I was. At first she was pleasant but as I got further along it turned into a fiascal. She dropped me a month before I was suppose to have my baby. I think it was because I was high risk age and didn't want the hassle. I didn't know everytime you went in you were suppose to pee in the cup. And blood wrk was not done regularly. Actually only had my blood taken once when I we found out I was pregnant. They told me to schedule appt with the high risk dr. Everytime I called to make the appt they told me they didn't have the fax from the office. I tried to call she was on vacation and then they said they faxed it again and it was like a big joke. Well my bp was always a a "little high" and the always said it was ok. The nurse that sometimes took care of me was rude and mean. Thank God I ended seeing the high risk dr The next day after she dropped me as her patient. Thank God the high risk dr happened to be my friend from work brother. Come to find out I had Hellp syndrome and was dying from a failing liver I am a single mom and all I could think was I could have died alone at home or maybe at work. I ended up having my baby that night after I seen the high risk dr because he had me go to fairview hospital because my blood pressure was super high and had my son a month before he was suppose to come. Also had a friend i worked with that had her as a dr and had the samething I had and told her she is going to have her gall bladder taken out because that was the reason she was having health issues and the whole time it was because she also had Hellp syndrome and if she knew that that's who my dr was she would have told me run and get a different dr. I know have A new obgyn and she is awesome very personable great staff very friendly!! And they are Cleveland clinic drs!! I recommend you do research because you never know I could have died but that Cleveland clinic dr saved my baby and my life. My baby is healthy and gorgeous.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1994
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Corie L Kovach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsErie Shore Womens Health Inc, 5054 Waterford Dr, Sheffield Village, OH
Dr. Corie L Kovach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield Village, OH.