Dr. Corie L Kovach Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Corie L Kovach?

Great Doctor

I really love going to Dr Kovach. She is very thorough and does a great job to make you feel comfortable. She always makes sure all your questions are answered.

Bad dr

Is pushy and doesn't stop pushing for a test that is not wanted.

Dr. Kovach is the BEST!

Dr. Kovach is the BEST! She always spends time with you - making you feel important and never rushing you through. I've been seeing her for over 10 years and despite the fact that the office over-schedules her, often making her run late, she's still the best OB/GYN around and I wouldn't want to see anyone else.

My opinion

I would not go back to this office! Dr. Kovach let me know her political opinions and I did not appreciate it! They told me they took Medicare and then billed me because they did not take Medicare. They did dismiss the charges but only after I argued for a while!

I almost died!!!

Before I got pregnant she was great but after I got pregnant a whole different ball game. I was 4 1/2 months when I found out how far a long I was. At first she was pleasant but as I got further along it turned into a fiascal. She dropped me a month before I was suppose to have my baby. I think it was because I was high risk age and didn't want the hassle. I didn't know everytime you went in you were suppose to pee in the cup. And blood wrk was not done regularly. Actually only had my blood taken once when I we found out I was pregnant. They told me to schedule appt with the high risk dr. Everytime I called to make the appt they told me they didn't have the fax from the office. I tried to call she was on vacation and then they said they faxed it again and it was like a big joke. Well my bp was always a a "little high" and the always said it was ok. The nurse that sometimes took care of me was rude and mean. Thank God I ended seeing the high risk dr The next day after she dropped me as her patient. Thank God the high risk dr happened to be my friend from work brother. Come to find out I had Hellp syndrome and was dying from a failing liver I am a single mom and all I could think was I could have died alone at home or maybe at work. I ended up having my baby that night after I seen the high risk dr because he had me go to fairview hospital because my blood pressure was super high and had my son a month before he was suppose to come. Also had a friend i worked with that had her as a dr and had the samething I had and told her she is going to have her gall bladder taken out because that was the reason she was having health issues and the whole time it was because she also had Hellp syndrome and if she knew that that's who my dr was she would have told me run and get a different dr. I know have A new obgyn and she is awesome very personable great staff very friendly!! And they are Cleveland clinic drs!! I recommend you do research because you never know I could have died but that Cleveland clinic dr saved my baby and my life. My baby is healthy and gorgeous.

Rushy rushy

This office, doctors and staff are simply overwhelmed. Dr. Kovach talked so fast I could barely grasp what was said until she was gone. Nice people, but far too much going on. Just not the time and treatment people need.

Dr great - staff not so great

I love Dr Kovach - she is a great doctor, she is caring an considerate and straight forward. i appreciate that in a doctor. My dislikes, the staff in general is difficult, there are a few that are very nice, usually on check out. Check in and problems, horrible, I work in a very very busy orthopedic office, i understand how hard it is to be kind and considerate at all times. Reality is if i responded to patients the way they do i would be fired. Example, my daughter is a patient of dr kovach, she recently moved 7 hours away-the doctor told her that if she had any issues please let her know immediately, on a recent trip back home she went in to the officearound 10 amand told the receptionist about her issues, she was told that she would give the message to dr kovach - at 3 she went back to the office and was rudely told that the doctor was gone for the weekend and she didn't know anything about the message. To date (about 5 weeks) i don't believe there has been an answer, in otherwords, thedoctor never got the message because dr kovach would have answered.

The Dr. Kovach is an excellent physician, she is very compassionate, and she gives you a very thorough exam.

less than friendly staff

i had to wait six months for an appointment on a monday or friday morning and the scheduler seemed irritated with my request. when i arrived i was informed she had a c-section and would return within 30 mins. there were 5 patients ahead of me so i asked if i could run to the store 5 min. away to make a return and was told that i run the risk of being put behind any other later patients if i left. so i did not leave and waited for over an hour in the waiting room. when taken back the medical assistant was abrupt and rude. she ripped the blood pressure cough off of my arm like she was very irritated and told me the doctor would be in shortly as she was on her way out of the room without even looking at me. I waited 25 more minutes. Dr. Kovach apologized for the wait, she's friendly, up beat and personable but talks very quickly and made me feel that she was in a hurry.

GREAT doctor - not-so-friendly staff.

Dr. Kovach is wonderful. Some of her staff - not so much. And the wait time is just awful! However, she's a great doctor and always makes me feel as though she has plenty of time to spend with me when I go for my appointments.

Dr. Corie L Kovach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield Village, OH.