Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corina C Fratila has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
She is the best, before I went to other doctors and they haven't controlled me until i had an appointment with her i tried many of baltimore endocrinoligyst but no one as good as Dr Fratila she is kind and still have that human feeling and cares about her patients i recommend her she is the bestÂ¡!!!
When I arrived and checked in I sat down I could hear staff talking about me (the whole office could) saying I was late when I was not, Dr Fratila was very nice/kind/she was extensive in evaluating me. At check out the 1st receptionist was giving another patient a hard time, was kirt to me, the 1st pt. ask "are you having a bad day..you seem angry...you look angry" this receptionist completely ignored her. I think this is so disrespectful to patients. the 2nd receptionsist checked me out and she was wonderful/kind and reassuring. I like Dr. Fratila but office staff needs some help in coustomer service. Not all a few/also they office needs to review HIPPA rules.
Dr. Fratila is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Corina C Fratila accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay West Endocrinology Associates, 6535 N Charles St Ste 400, Towson, MD
Dr. Corina C Fratila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.