Dr. Corina Fratila Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Corina Fratila?

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Best physician and consultative professional I have ever met. Inspirational.

Very dogmatic doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2014

Very conservative and closed minded. Also, her recommendations are sometimes inconsistent with guidelines. I was unhappy with her.

She is the best doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2014

She is the best, before I went to other doctors and they haven't controlled me until i had an appointment with her i tried many of baltimore endocrinoligyst but no one as good as Dr Fratila she is kind and still have that human feeling and cares about her patients i recommend her she is the best¡!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

When I arrived and checked in I sat down I could hear staff talking about me (the whole office could) saying I was late when I was not, Dr Fratila was very nice/kind/she was extensive in evaluating me. At check out the 1st receptionist was giving another patient a hard time, was kirt to me, the 1st pt. ask "are you having a bad day..you seem angry...you look angry" this receptionist completely ignored her. I think this is so disrespectful to patients. the 2nd receptionsist checked me out and she was wonderful/kind and reassuring. I like Dr. Fratila but office staff needs some help in coustomer service. Not all a few/also they office needs to review HIPPA rules.

Prompt, thorough, and accurate

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I have always had positive experiences with Dr Fratila. She is trustworthy and accurate in her diagnosis and shows care for my well being.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I love her! She is very caring and a wonderful doctor. She was very gentle for my thyroid biopsy. I barely even felt it. I highly recommend her. The only problem is the practice. LOng wait timananda not so nice staff. But to see her makes it all worth it. Make an appointment with her!!

Posted on January 26th, 2012

It's hard to find drs who are capable of & willing to think outside of the box --- Dr. Fratila does just that, and found antibodies present in my system that none of my drs at Johns Hopkins thought to even look for! Highly recommend!

Dr. Fratila

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

She is thorough, empathetic, understanding, and always remembers a face. I lucked out with her-she is fantastic! She also allows you to choose your route of treatment..until it starts to directly affect your health in worse ways. Then, she will give you other options.

Wonderful

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Dr Fratilla is a kind and caring doctor, very through and knowledgeable.I trust her completely,she take time to answer my questions and is very patient with me .Dr. Fratilla is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2010

She is genuine and cares about me as a whole person

Posted on July 1st, 2010

The doctor didn't seem interested in my case and seemed inattentive and preoccupied. She was interrupted several times by another doctor and seemed more concerned about that.I had to repeat myself and still don't think she understood what I needed because I don't feel any better.

Posted on March 9th, 2010

I find her to be very nice and personable. She is very thorough in her examination. I would defiantly recomend her.