Dr. Corina I Procell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corina I Procell?

I saw Dr Procell in 2010 @ the Urgent care center in Belen.. Her diagnosis was spot on. I returned to California and my Gastroenterologist said I had diverticulitis. Surgery followed after a year .

The personnel at the front desk and the checkout window were great. They were both timely and efficient. The nurse who brought me back to the room was also wonderful. Dr. Procell, however, was not so wonderful. After reading my chart on the computer, she started asking about my menstrual cycle and I had to point out that I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. She looked at the chart and said "Oh, I see that". She also asked me about birth control leading me to wonder if she even knew what a hysterectomy was. Dr. Procell listened to my heart and began giggling as she told me my heart sounded "funny". I wasn't sure if she was making a joke or being serious, so I asked for clarification. She giggled again and said, "Well, it just sounds funny. Has anyone ever told you that?". At this point I was a bit annoyed and told her this was the first I had ever heard that. She giggled again and said, "It's almost like one of the valves isn't working right or something." How on earth is that funny? Her bedside manner is clearly lacking. While her staff is wonderful, Dr. Procell could definitely stand to have some sensitivity training and a class on how to properly read a medical chart. Maybe some basic definitions of surgical procedures would help too. Great clinic, terrible doctor. I will not be going back!