Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne J Ancona-Young
Dr. Corinne J Ancona-Young, DO is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ancona-Young is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Tri City Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinne J Ancona-Young has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 25
I have been a patient of Dr Young for a short time. She was nice enough and very knowledgable about problems and when to referr out or handle the problem herself. Her staff on the other hand is horrible. If you call her office you get a recording that says unless it is an emergency they will get back with you in 24 hours. Well, don't hold your breath. Even when you leave a voicemail for her assistant they never call back. As much as I like Dr Young I am seriously considering changing doctors.
This doctor was the best doctor I had during the 5 years I lived in California. She actually listened to me and offered advice when I needed it. She was patient with me, as I am not very trusting of doctors, and took her time explaining procedures to me. I also found her assistant to be friendly and helpful. Unlike other doctors, she treated me like a person and not a body. When I lost my insurance I found her charges to be modest enough for me to continue to see her. I would recommend her to others.
I have never had a doctor care so little about me in my life. I got to her office and started telling her my symptoms. She put in referrals for the first 2 symptoms and made me leave. Didn't bother to hear everything I was there for and I was in and out of the office in less than 5 minutes. She did absolutely nothing for me but put in referrals that I already had. Useless doctor. Switched the next day!
Dr. Ancona-Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Corinne J Ancona-Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEncompass Family Physicians Medical Group, 505 N Mollison Ave Ste 201, El Cajon, CA
Dr. Corinne J Ancona-Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.