Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky
Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. De Cholnoky is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. Dr. De Cholnoky has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. De Cholnoky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1979
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Corinne E De Cholnoky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.