Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cornelia R Ciubotaru has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cornelia R Ciubotaru has the following 19 expertise
- Bone Densitometry
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 10
After 10+ years of chronic pain & misdiagnosis by many specialists, Dr Ciubotaru suspected, tested, and found lab proof for the source of my pain. She is extremely intelligent, easy to talk with, and takes time explaining the medical condition, options for treatment, etc. in terms one can understand. I trust her completely in treating my spondyloarthritis. Whereas many specialists rush through seeing too many patients, she treats me with respect and not like just another chart. She may not be warm & fuzzy enough for some,but I don't find her unfriendly. I cannot say enough good about this doctor. The office staff are no worse than what's around at most medical practices in the area. Not great, but they don't really affect things, and haven't made any appt mistakes. This doctor is superb & you're lucky if you can see her for anything to do with Arthritis.
Dr. Ciubotaru is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alfred D Rusescu Institute
Dr. Cornelia R Ciubotaru accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsARTHRITIS AND OSTEOPOROSIS CENTER, 344 W Main St, Milford, CT
Dr. Cornelia R Ciubotaru is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milford, CT.