Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Cornelia L Gallo has the following 1 specialty
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Cornelia L Gallo has the following 8 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Cornelia L Gallo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Cornelia L Gallo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
After seeing around 6 mental health professionals, when my Husband and I found Dr. Gallo, everything clicked. She gives our daughter an excellent outlet, even providing her with her personal cellphone number if she needed anything at any time. Dr. Gallo is professional yet she connects so well with our daughter, soon to be 17, something that was seemingly impossible. I would highly recommend her.
After seeing about ten different psychiatrists in the area, we were pleased to find Dr. Gallo. I had despaired of ever finding anyone that my girls could relate to. Her easy-going manner makes my daughters comfortable. We find her genuinely caring and easy to talk to. She doesn't just throw medications to make issues go away.
Dr.Gallo prescribed medication to my son without ever seeing him. She later knowingly violated a court order and saw my son without my knowledge or consent. In a 10 minute meeting she prescribed yet another medication and ended the meeting to go appear in court for something or someone. When confronted her response was "I screwed up" and that will be $600.00 please.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions19 Compo Rd S, Westport, CT
Take a minute to learn about Cornelia L Gallo in this video.
Cornelia L Gallo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westport, CT.