3.6

Have you seen Cornelia L Gallo?

LOVE HER

After seeing around 6 mental health professionals, when my Husband and I found Dr. Gallo, everything clicked. She gives our daughter an excellent outlet, even providing her with her personal cellphone number if she needed anything at any time. Dr. Gallo is professional yet she connects so well with our daughter, soon to be 17, something that was seemingly impossible. I would highly recommend her.

Wonderful psych for teenage girls

After seeing about ten different psychiatrists in the area, we were pleased to find Dr. Gallo. I had despaired of ever finding anyone that my girls could relate to. Her easy-going manner makes my daughters comfortable. We find her genuinely caring and easy to talk to. She doesn't just throw medications to make issues go away.

A talented and dynamic professional who has helped my family tremendously ! Highly recommend.

Dr.Gallo prescribed medication to my son without ever seeing him. She later knowingly violated a court order and saw my son without my knowledge or consent. In a 10 minute meeting she prescribed yet another medication and ended the meeting to go appear in court for something or someone. When confronted her response was "I screwed up" and that will be $600.00 please.

The biggest waste of time and money

She's is strange and completely ineffective. She added no value, provided zero observations and absolutely no action plan. Our elementary school recommended her. I just don't get it. My husband and I saw her twice as did my daughter. She is an embarrassment to her profession.