Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mubayiwa C Musara
Dr. Mubayiwa C Musara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD, with another office in Columbia, MD. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Musara is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital, Medstar Montgomery Medical Center and Howard County General Hospital Inc. Dr. Musara has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mubayiwa C Musara has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 50
This box simply isn't big enough to fit all the wonderful things I have to save about Dr. Musara. When I found him I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. He spent at minimum 30 minutes with me during my first visit to explain what was going on with me and how he was going to fix it. Having had surgery before I new what to expect but was pleasantly surprised at how gentle caring and kind He is. I had complications after surgery and when he was paged he returned my calls within minutes. He has the best bedside manner I have ever come across. You will wait in his office but that's only because he really takes the time to get to know you and help you in the best way possible. I would recommend Dr Musara to anyone in need of surgery. If I ever need surgery again he is the only choice I would ever consider. I only wish he was a doctor of every speciality out there so I could see him again. I can not thank him enough for giving me my life back.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2009, 2008, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Musara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mubayiwa C Musara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mubayiwa C Musara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.