Dr. M Musara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Musara?

Wonderful bedside manner

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Very caring and compassionate surgeon (which seems hard to find today). He would be my first choice in the future.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

This box simply isn't big enough to fit all the wonderful things I have to save about Dr. Musara. When I found him I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. He spent at minimum 30 minutes with me during my first visit to explain what was going on with me and how he was going to fix it. Having had surgery before I new what to expect but was pleasantly surprised at how gentle caring and kind He is. I had complications after surgery and when he was paged he returned my calls within minutes. He has the best bedside manner I have ever come across. You will wait in his office but that's only because he really takes the time to get to know you and help you in the best way possible. I would recommend Dr Musara to anyone in need of surgery. If I ever need surgery again he is the only choice I would ever consider. I only wish he was a doctor of every speciality out there so I could see him again. I can not thank him enough for giving me my life back.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Still working on the accuracy of the diagnosis but I gave Dr. MUSARA all 5 stars because he has been nothing but great to me and is STILL trying to help me figure out what the problem is. He is a GREAT surgeon and I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone :)

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr. Musara is one of the best Dr.s ever. I would recommend him to family and friends. He spends lots of time with you so you feel very comfortable. When you are in the hospital and he says he will see you at a certain time, he calls if he is going to be late. How many Dr.s do that.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

He is so kind, and a great surgeon

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Until Dr. Musara I spent years with recurring pain. Dr. Musara took the time to know me, evaluate my paid and diagnose the problems. He has the most caring and understanding bedside manner. While I was in the hospital he checked on me regularly and make sure I had the care that I needed. When I left the hospital he made sure that I had the support and follow up care I needed. His staff and interns treated me concern, respect and understanding. He is a GREAT doctor.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I would never go to another surgeon. He is absolutely wonderful and actually cares about his patients.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I trust no other surgeon

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Extremely pleased with Dr. Musara's promptness, knowledge, and courteousness. As a healthcare provider myself, I realize the difficulty in remaining energized and attentive throughout the day - Dr. Musara does this with a great sense of humor. Extremely pleased with Dr. Musara's performance.

Excellent

Posted on April 29th, 2013

Dr. Musara is an excellent surgeon that has the best bed-side manner I have ever had. Was in the hospital twice a day every day to check on me.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Best Surgeon in the world. I have never met such a wonderful and caring doctor in my life. He saved my life and walkd me through every step of the way. Dr. Musara is my hero and I would put my life in his hands again anyday.

I would not recommend Dr. M Musara

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr. M Musara was horrible. The doctor took a personal phone call during my appointment. He was over 30 minutes late for my surgery. He cancelled my follow up and had another doctor meet with me when I could finally get another appointment and that doctor was over 45 minutes late. He has no bedside manner. He is very arrogant and condescending. When he joked I could not tell if he was joking or being serious. I would not recommend him.